Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Christmas makes me smile

I remember when I was still a child, everytime I start seeing my parents putting up all the christmas decorations at home, it leaves a tremendously big smile on my face, yes I know, christmas is coming and it makes me happy -- it makes me smile, it is my most favorite time of the year not only because of all the gifts we receive but because it is during that time that we get to see all our family, relatives and friends --- it's a get together, a christmas reunion. The feast that is "Noche Buena" and visiting our "ninongs and ninangs" (godparents) and eventually going back home with loads (and tons) of gifts (which I would eagerly open :) ) --Yes indeed, it makes me smile. I guess i would never ever forget all the christmas(es) when I was still a child.

Today, Christmas still makes me smile, not only because of those happy thoughts but because I can see the same smile on the faces of my kids --- that same smile I had when I was still a child!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home