Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Sunday, January 02, 2005

More Pictures of my kids


My eldest daughter...picture taken by my hubby (who's also into photography --- that is, when he can find time :)). Posted by Hello


My twin daughters --- aren't they cute? (like their mom...ehemmm :)---i dunno if you can see the difference between the twins by now --- should be, they are not identical twins :)) Posted by Hello


She's the first one to come out (when I gave birth to twins ---- 3 yrs ago :)) so, she's also an "ate" (an older sister in the phils) --- doesn't she look like a grown-up here? ---- yes indeed, it won't be too long now! :) Posted by Hello


She's my youngest daughter and everytime she plays with her 2 other sisters, she would always play as the "baby" --- she really likes it and even tries to talk and act like one :) Posted by Hello


My eldest daughter with one of her twin sisters (youngest one)..... Posted by Hello


With her other twin sister....  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Dutched Pinay on Expatriation said...

your girls are beautiful ;-)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Karen's Blog said...

Thanks MissT --- guess they really got it from me ....hehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home