Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My Hubby......

Ok, this is not about his sweetness, greatness and so on....that makes him such a good person ----neither to adore him ----- hehehe :).

It is about his work which I don't think I have already mentioned here ....he has a very interesting job coz he is not only a programmer (a very good one --- if you will ask him :)) for TV game shows here in the Netherlands (as well as countries like Poland, Germany, Switzerland, Tunesia, Spain, Mexico, etc) he's also doing all the controls (of the software he programmed) in the studio --- may it be a recorded ones or those live ones ....Yes, he's doing shows like Bankgeheim, Pop Quiz, That's the question, Mes op tafel, Pappenheimers and a lot lot more including those call TV's --- and yes, he's got a pretty hectic schedule and I would rather not divulge much on the times he's working outside Holland ---- I would never get used to it if you ask me and it does bother me sometimes but at times, it's not that bad coz he's not so often long gone and he would constantly call me (sometimes even just to hear my voice --- sweet huh :) ).

But I would honestly say that I do envy him coz he gets to travel around ---- which I used to do when I was still working in the Phils. --- He can take me along too but our kids are still young so, we have to wait some more.....

here are some of his pics....I will post his site next time (promise :)) --- so, you can see a lot more.


During the recording of "De winnaar van de week" the guy in suit is the host of the show. Posted by Hello



A studio shot of one of those call games outside Holland. Posted by Hello



One of the many places he's been for his work -- this one is in Cracow, Poland. Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what an interesting job you have. I have never met a person who works on TV, it must be a lot of fun seeing and meeting known people. Keep it up!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just passing by, again :) there's really a lot of game shows now on TV but I never wondered how it is to work behind the camera bec. what we can only see is the glitz and glamour on TVs. It is only now that I thought how would it be like to be in the studio or better yet, working there? thanks for the photos.


Liza, CA

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Karen's Blog said...

yes, it is really exciting (rubbing elbows with known stars in holland huh :)) but yet, it requires ample of time and he works really hard (up to the wee hours in the morning) and I've been to a couple of recordings too and it's fun to see the difference -- how the studio looks like on TV ....one word to explain it --- amazing.

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home