Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Pictures taken by my SonyEricsson T630

Here are sample pictures taken by my phone ---- they look pretty good to me, what do you think?


It's me....who else :) Posted by Hello


My eldest daughter (who loves to pose --- all the time :)) Posted by Hello


Eldest of my twins.... Posted by Hello


and now the other one from my twins.... Posted by Hello


My twin daughters Posted by Hello


Picture taken in antwerp (with me at the background). Posted by Hello


Also from antwerp when we went there couple of days ago (with my hubby and kids). Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home