Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Pictures......updated!

I just received some pictures from my other filipina friend here in Holland....pictures from Apo Hiking's Concert last year (the very first concert held here in Holland ---- ok, it was entertaining though and interesting to note too how many filipinos were present there :) and pics from my friend's birthday (the one we attended during 1st christmas --- see archive : Memorable pictures of people, places and events......that of 2004!)


The Apo Hiking Society (who else do you think? :) ---getting pretty old huh, but I find boboy still as bubbly as ever --- promise! :))
Posted by Hello



The girls at the Apo Concert (Angelique Lazo, Nanette Inventor and Geneva Cruz)
Posted by Hello


Tres Marias!...yes, that's us --- cute namin 'no? :) ---- with me are 2 great friends I have here in holland.
Posted by Hello


The kids during my friend's bday last christmas.
Posted by Hello


another picture of the kids.....the smallest kid in the middle is my friend's kid (she's pregnant now and hopefully gonna givebirth soon --- congrats in advance!)
Posted by Hello


Our pic minus the bday celebrant (who's taking this picture, btw :)) --- her husband sits opposite me and beside him is his mom (the one in pink -- so, she's her mother-in-law, just in case you still dont get it ....hahaha)
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home