Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

All white!

It's snowing! finally......this is the first time it really snowed (a lot, I would say) since winter. We did not even had a white christmas but today, it feels like christmas :).

You will see a lot of kids on a sleigh and people are throwing snowballs everywhere. The kids are really enjoying this, not to mention my kids who were really really happy playing outside....in the snow! --- they don't even mind their wet gloves from playing and throwing snowballs. They even made a snowman. Yes, it's a truly remarkable day for my kids. My eldest daughter is always half-day in school but my twin daughters have to go to school every wednesday afternoon -- so, today, we went to school and I made a lot of pics.

4 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home