Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

School Pictures

School year 2004-2005 is in 3 months over (july is their summer vacation this school year --- it falls on my birthday, to be exact :)) and so, here come all the class pictures of my kids.....

It is actually the last school year of my 2 kids in their old school and when they turn 4 yrs old this coming october, they will then be going to Basisschool (sort of kindergarden + elementary -- coz it's from 4 to 13 yrs old. So, here are some of kids' class pictures.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My eldest daughter sits in group 3 and she is one of the youngest kid in their class (infact, there's just 2 of them :)) if everything goes well then she's going to group 4 next school year otherwise, she stays one more year in grp.3 (which is fine coz she's still pretty young and what's important to us is that she enjoys school and she's really good in math ---- she probably got that from her "papa" coz I don't like math :)). anyway, here's her class pictures :



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home