Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Sunday, May 22, 2005

More pics and video from the phils.

Like what I've said, more pics from our vacation.....

Hotel Pics :

While in Manila, we stayed in this hotel in Makati which is near my sister's house and just a couple minutes away (walking) from the mall so, here's some of the pics.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Wowowee :

Yes, we did went to wowowee (funny though :) ) because one of my cousins works at ABS-CBN and it's a nice experience for the kids to be seen on TV....much more, my eldest daughter was able to dance together with some of the dancers when one of them hand-picked her during the opening of wowowee ---- She really liked it, and so was I --- you bet, I was a proud mama :). Here are some screendump which my (ever reliable and not to mention sweet :)) hubby recorded :

Click on the movie to start playing!


standby='Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components...' type='application/x-oleobject'>






pluginspage='http://microsoft.com/windows/mediaplayer/en/download/'
id='mediaPlayer' name='mediaPlayer' displaysize='4' autosize='-1'
bgcolor='darkblue' showcontrols="true" showtracker='-1'
showdisplay='true' showstatusbar='-1' videoborder3d='-1' width="320" height="285"
src="http://vdlee.xs4all.nl/phils/All.wmv" autostart="true" designtimesp='5311' loop="true">



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




And here are the pics I've taken with my digicam when we were in the studio :


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With Ms. Zsa Zsa Padilla


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our Studio pic


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The kids with Karel Marquez


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cousin (far left) with my sister and the kids together with Nash of Going Bulilit.

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home