Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My Twins

Sunday was indeed sunny ( really nice for the kids to play outside and they dont have to wear loads of clothes :).

The kids took a bath and after that, I took pictures of them wearing summer clothes -- which they really liked so here are their pics :


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home