Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sunny week.....

Hot....Hot....Hot!

It's been indeed a sunny week ...started at the end of the week already and don't ask me coz yes, reminds me of the sunny weather in the Phils....ok, not quite coz I can only remember a day or two that's terribly hot --- really hurts my skin and feels like im almost burning when Im under the sun...and on a sunny day like this, cant help but feel lazy :) still have a lot of things to do around the house but of course I was still able to move my lazy-self and do some things so I have indeed accomplished something, didnt I? :)

The kids were all busy playing outside and they got quickly brown ...me too? I dont really know coz I've never really consider myself as white/mestisa (whatever you wanna name it, really :)) but Im not "morena" as well, Im somewhat in-between (probably bec of my spanish-chinese blood --- my great grandfather (on my father side) is pure spanish and my grand mother (on my father side) has a chinese blood --- my mother's side on the other hand is purely filipino....Oh well, information that you probably dont care to know but what the heck, you dont have a choice right? :)hahaha.....

Anyway, what's important is that I can already feel the summer coming!!! whether I feel lazy or not I still Love Summer :) and we can finally wear our summer outfits, yehey!!!... not that I have a great body to show-off --- "pa-feeling lang, kuno" (dont ask me to translate that, hahaha!!! ).

So, with the summer coming, you can already see a lot of colorful things in the shops -- what I love most are those fuschia-pink, lime-green, royal-blue and sunny-yellow dinnerwares and thermos I bought last week, they are simply adorable and my kids picked the colors they like.

4 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home