Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hubby's singapore pics...

well, that's quick huh --- I just received some pics from my hubby who's still busy with work for Nickelodeon


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Asia-Pacific group, my "sweet" hubby with his colleagues (he's got the sweetest smile, isn't it? :)).




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with one of his colleagues and this is during their rehearsal today.

I don't think you can ever imagine how much work he's been doing in singapore ---- sleeping too less most of the time (4 -5 hours) that's why he should take it easy when he's back here in NL --- though he has a lot of "catching-up" to do so, I dunno if he will ever get some rest, I'm pretty sure he's been missing us as well :)

3 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home