Food & Occasional Ramblings!

A blog about food and anything else that interests me.....

Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm back !

Yes, it's been awhile I know but it has been lazy days for me ---- just enjoying the sun and the summer-weather here in NL. I can finally wear my summer clothes and it's been really really hot here lately, it's about time :)

I have no new pics to post coz my sweet hubby brought my digicam with him in singapore (his digicam is way too big and not handy to bring, he said :))...and yes, I have been alone with the kids (again!!)to enjoy this nice hot weather although, it's also nice hot in singapore now and I'm dead jealous coz my hubby has been going to Sentosa (beach) and enjoying the nice view there as well --- in between work, of course ---- which I did as well when I last went to singapore and that was when I used to work in the phils....now, that's a loooonng time ago if you ask me :). Gonna post some pics when he's back.

For now, I just have to have fun with the kids and I'm looking forward to seeing my hubby soon ....I can't wait, I've been missing him so much --- it's not the same when he's not around.

Anyway, keep in touch, everyone!

3 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home